Daily Drop-off and Pick-Up
Please drop off your camper(s) at 10:00 a.m. and pick up your child at 4:00 p.m. each day of day camp.
Things to Bring
- Bible (if available), pencil/pen, and notebook
- Sunscreen, hat, insect repellent
- Modest swimsuit and beach towel
- Clothing appropriate for the weather
- Running shoes and sandals.
- Water bottle, labeled with your name.
- Any applicable medication the camper will need to take while at camp, such as rescue inhaler for asthma, etc. Please also include instructions for dispensing them. This will need to be indicated on the registration form and it is a good idea to go over this with staff at time of drop-off as well.
Do NOT Bring
- Cell phones, multimedia, and electronic devices(iPod/mp3 players, video games, etc.)
- Clothing that is revealing or has offensive language/graphics
- Weapons, jack knives, tobacco, alcohol, or non-prescription drugs