Opening Day Drop-off
Please drop off your camper(s) from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on the first day of camp, unless you have given previous notification of a late arrival. Unless we have received previous notification, campers who are not at the camp by 1:00 p.m. may have their place given to another camper.
Closing Program & BBQ Supper
On Friday evening at 5:00 p.m. we will have a closing program for families of campers. Campers are asked to remain at camp for this program, after which we will have a BBQ supper until approximately 7:00 p.m. Please inform the camp director if you need to leave early.
Things to Bring
- Pillow and sleeping bag, or twin bedding. Mattresses are provided.
- Personal toiletries, such as a toothbrush/paste, shampoo, soap, deodorant, comb, bath towel, etc.
- Bible (if available), pencil/pen, and notebook
- Sunscreen, hat, insect repellent
- Modest swimwear and beach towel
- Clothing appropriate for the weather
- Jacket, running shoes and sandals
- Water bottle, labeled with your name
- Camera (no cell phones)
- Any regular medications the camper takes, as well as instructions for dispensing them. This will need to be indicated on the registration form and it is a good idea to go over this with staff at time of drop-off as well.
- Teen campers only: Please bring formal wear (dress clothes) if you have some for the annual banquet during camp!
Do NOT Bring
- Cell phones, multimedia, and electronic devices(iPod/mp3 players, video games, etc.)
- Clothing that is revealing or has offensive language/graphics
- Weapons, jack knives, tobacco, alcohol, or non-prescription drugs